Based in Manchester, United Kingdom
11th October 2018
‘zombies! ARgh!’ is a frantic shoot-em-up that plays out on your coffee table, kitchen floor, desk, yard – wherever there’s a flat surface for zombie destruction to erupt! Battle relentless hordes of the undead, armed with flame throwers, laser guns, rocket launchers and grenades. Playing in AR means you are in total control of the viewpoint, moving physically right into the action for close up carnage or pulling right out to see where the blighters are coming from. AR brings a whole new dimension to battling zombies! For non-AR enabled devices there is a more conventional mode where you can have just as much fun obliterating zombies on your device.
We fell in love with the AR experience after playing with the SDK and decided we had to make something fun and immediate using it.
- Watch as zombie hordes invade your world! Using Apple’s AR Kit, zombies! ARgh! turns your home, garden or workplace into a zombie battlefield!
- Defend yourself with a vast armoury including shotguns, flame throwers, rocket launchers and more
- Call in ‘Buddies’ who will lay into the hordes to create distractions, defend your position or just brawl alongside you!
- Pick-up health, damage boosters, coins and ammo
- Make full use of the battle-zone and collect ammo, damage boosters and health pick-ups
- Hear every explosion with stunning 3D audio
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Me, We
Me, We is a team of experienced developers and designers obsessed with fun play mechanics and interesting visual design. We love to experiment with simple control schemes and twisting existing genres into new territory. Our primary objective is to create accessible products that delight and entertain the user.
More information on Me, We, our logo & relevant media are available here.
zombies! ARgh! Credits
Director, Lead programmer
Lead design, Lead artist
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks